Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kindred


I have the privilege of being included within the pages of Kindred again for Issue 4: Harvest. I am very excited about this issue, and all of the beautiful photography and writing it will hold behind this amazing cover.

Here is a little sneak peek at what I designed for this issue; a little sewing project to take along on picnics and other adventures in eating away from home.


The list of contributors is inspiring and Amanda always does the most amazing job of bringing each issue together with beauty and elegance. I am thankful for the opportunity to add my contribution.

If you would like to see for yourself what this issue has to offer, it is available for pre-order here.

8 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful as always, Dawn! Fall is my favourite time of year. I just want to spend the entire day outside and having a picnic is a great idea to keep us out there. I have to go through my photos and try to find something to (hopefully) contribute. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall picnics in NS are the best!
      Yes! Contribute a photo or two or three. That would be great!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful project. Lovely color. I'm looking forward to what's beyond our peek here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I was a fun project to design, and now we use this one all the time!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you're up to something lovely, Dawn! I love being able to have little bits of home with us (like silverware & cloth napkins) when we picnic outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to have those things when eating out of the house. We even take this wrap when hitting our favorite little Mexican food restaurant in town, so we don't use their plastic utensils.

      Delete